Proudly presents our team of Professional Real Estate experts
Realtor®,ABR,CRS,GREEN,Certified Home Rescue Expert, Certified Luxury Home Specialist
Full time professional Real Estate Advisor with over 8 years experience
Has completed over 575 transactions valued at over $255,000,000 in Real Estate sales.
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Only 4% of all Realtors® can call themselves Certified Residential Specialists. The CRS designation requires rigorous advanced training in ethics, technololy, market expertise and negotiation. Despite all the extra value you receive, a CRS doesn't cost any more than any other Realtor® but can actually save you time and money. See what a difference a CRS can make for your Real Estate transactions!
- Having been fully trained in being a "green" Realtor® I can help you understand how your home can be made to be more friendly to the environment and perhaps save some money by being "Green".
Certified Home Rescue Expert
This designation provides Kim and her team the educational knowledge required to help home owners in "Short Sales"
Betsy Granger, REALTOR®
*Member of NAR, VAR, DAAR, REAC, TAN
*Keller Williams Luxury Homes International
*Million Dollar Guild of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
*Certified Luxury Home Specialist
*KW Loudoun Gateway Agent Leadership Council focusing on KW Luxury Homes International division
*2009, 2010, 2011 # 1 Group at Keller Williams Loudoun Gateway
*2010 Top Group Producer in Production
* Porsche Club of America, Potomac Region
* BA from Winona State University, Minnesota in Art/Illustration
Betsy is an accomplished realtor specializing in luxury homes, as well as buyers and sellers in all price ranges. She aggressively negotiates and manages all aspects involved in residential transactions, from the initial listing or buyer presentation to the settlement table, as a dedicated client advocate.
Betsy’s first career in advertising - managing the creative development process for many multi-million dollar clients such as Mercedes Benz, Columbia/HCA Healthcare, Kohler, Charles Schwab, Saab, etc. – was a great “negotiating” and client services predecessor to real estate sales.
For most people, the purchase or sale of a home is one of the most stressful events that occur in our lives – packing up, moving and completely changing your daily life. Her goal is to ensure a smooth, calm transition for both the buyer and the seller, easing them into their new lives.
Betsy is a member of the Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division, as well as The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, and is a member of their Million Dollar Guild. This designation means that she thinks outside the box when marketing homes - understands that she’s not only selling your home, but selling a lifestyle - focusing on the specific target audience most likely to buy. She has the capacity to list your property on an international multiple listing service, as well as our regional MRIS system, and advertise in local and national luxury home magazines, as well as the Wall Street Journal.